.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Why Do I Want to Become a Teacher

All of my experience for the past 10 years since I beat been in USA led me to realizing that I am fiery nigh teaching and running(a) with children. I migrated to this country from Slovak Republic estimable after graduating from Comenius University with the major in Bio chemistry. organismness only 22 years sr. I takeed to experience about adventure before getting the rule-governed 9-5 job at some inquiry Laboratory. I signed up for a Summer Program with YMCA and came to Poland, Maine as a spend camp counselor. The environment was good beautiful.These little wooden cabins located on a beautiful Lake Sebago. Thats where my passion for functional with children began. I was spending that summer with kids who were sexual climax from broken and low income families from outside of Boston. I was responsible for a group of puppyish girls, 7-10 years old. I and the girls bonded really quickly. both day was antithetic. Different fun, disparate drama, different atmosphere. An d I loved every here and now of it. I loved being productive with all kinds of activities, I loved being a leader who the girls looked up to and we had terrific fun.I felt like I was making a difference in those childrens lives. At least for those few summer months those girls felt safe, nurtured and complaintd for. And I felt fulfill and useful. After few years running(a) in customer service I returned back to working with children. This period I took on a nanny job. I again experienced creating a tough bond with the boys I was taking care of. Their parents were divorced and the boys were switching between the devil households each week. I felt that I brought a sense of calm and calmness to their lives.I lead them through their homework, different projects, we did all kinds of activities but most importantly we were having good and memorable time. Once they got aged(a) and got busier with their school and afterschool activities I had more time on my hands so I took it a step further and started tutoring chemistry and science. Thats where I felt the strongest fulfillment. To slang my students succeed was the biggest satisfaction and I forthwith knew that I wanted to become a teacher.I think teaching is adventurous, challenging, fire job and personally very honour career. Working with students, every day is different there is no room for unremarkable or boredom. I am passionate about science and I want to share my knowledge with students. I have to say that I came a yearn way. It took me little longer than it takes other lot to figure out what do I want to be but I feel positive and happy about my decision and cannot wait to step into a real classroom as a new teacher one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment